Subcribe to 'The Update' Newsletter
The AME was set up for the education and professional development of its members, and the benefit of Australia’s industries.
While our primary focus is the manufacturing industry, we recognise that the principles of continuous improvement and striving for excellence are not limited to any one industry or work type. Above all, AME Members will have the following in common.
AME Members are like-minded individuals who share in the pursuit of excellence, and support each other in the quest for knowledge that fosters the continuous improvement of the individual and the enterprise. This is accomplished by sharing their professional experiences with fellow AME Members, and then in return passing on their new insights
If you recognise yourself in any of the following descriptions of an AME Member, then joining us will offer you a real opportunity to grow.
* You have a desire to improve your personal and enterprise knowledge.
* You would like to foster that desire in others around you.
* You have achievements from which you think others could benefit.
* You are looking for the added credibility and weight that an organisation like the AME can give you in motivating change in your own workplace.
* You want to establish contact with the leading people in industry in order to learn more about industry as a whole.
Benefits of membership
How do they work?
* To create a package, you need one Representative who can make changes to the members within the package. We will always communicate with that person about payments, changes and substitutions.
* In addition to the Representative, you need at least two other names. There is no limit to the number of members in a package, except the number that the Representative can readily control (for example, belonging to one physical location).
* The employees named within the package need to belong to the same company as each other and be enrolled together, at the one time.
* Packages need to be established by phone, fax or email - they are not available via the internet.
How are Business Memberships Different from Individual Memberships?
* They're cheaper: the price is 10% less per member.
* Allows transfers: you can change the names in the package during the year as employees move around.
* Allows substitutions: you can send someone else from the company to an AME event at the members' rate, even if they're not a member, so long as your total number of names is not exceeded.
* All of the benefits of individual membership remain the same.
How to Proceed: