Understanding Culture Engagement & Developing Effective Strategies
Learn how to unpack team culture surveys.
Team Culture Engagement Surveys allow your employees to provide in-depth anonymous feedback, so that you can better assess the health of your organisation's culture. With this knowledge, you can effectively analyse and strategize your team for higher performance and well-being. Learn how to unpack your Team Culture Engagement Surveys in this free practical community workshop.
If you are certified Practitioner, this is an opportunity to refresh your skills and collaborate with other alumni.
EACH REPORT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING
- People Engagement Matrix plotting each person into the 4 quadrants of culture and employee engagement
- Team Culture Engagement Heat Map that provide simple and specific insights the guide accurate, efficient and effective culture strategy
- General strengths and growth areas in each of the 7 Layers of Team Culture
- General strengths and growth areas across the 5 Levers of Influence
- Clarity on your team’s preferred 5 Ways of Being Valued
- Specific detail regard the top three Culture Strengths
- Specific detail regarding the top three Opportunities for Growth
- Team insights regarding where they feel focus should occur to improve culture and performance.
Please note: This practical introductory workshop is part of a hybrid course. You can purchase this training via the Discovery, Activator, Self-paced or Full packages, of which is detailed below.
Or if you are a Certified Character & Culture Practitioner, please register as a "Refresher for Certified Practitioners".
Discovery package - $0.00
1 x Complimentary ticket to attend all community workshops
1 x 10% discount to run a Survey for the team of their choice
1 x Access to sample reporting
Activator package - $299+gst
1 x Full unlocked Culture Engagement Survey
1 x Unpack 1:1 coaching session
To access the online learning immediately, please purchase this package directly from our website.
You can purchase this here: https://sharetree.org/product/...
Self-paced package - Character & Culture Practitioner Certified Program (no Activator package) - $299+gst
1 x Globally recognised certification
1 x 12 hours learning content
1 x Access to ShareTree Client Management Portal
1 x ShareTree online self-paced learning platform
1 x 60 page Culture Practitioner digital handbook
1x Access to content to lead & run Culture Programs
1x Listing as Certified Culture & Character Practitioner
1 x Freemio Charametrics report
Full package - Character & Culture Practitioner Certified Program (with all Activator packages) - $997
All the above + access to the entire 3 x 2hr practical workshops as listed below
1 x Full Charametrics personalised profile and unpack session ($328)
1. Team Culture Engagement Survey
1 x Team Culture Engagement survey credit and unpack session ($328)
2. Values Setting
1 x Deck of 120-Character Cards ($79.99)
1 x Character Archetypes Placement for group activities + Unpack Session ($250)
1 x ShareTree app for Character and Culture Activation
1 x First program deployment coaching & support ($328)
"ShareTree Events are the most effective way to become an expert in Culture"
ShareTree Events are designed to support those who are passionate about evolving Character, Team Culture and Society.
We have developed best practice character and culture resources to:
- Cultivate purposeful and authentic team cultures
- Create powerful social impact via volunteering opportunities
- Assist individuals with their personal character development journeys
- Support the development of children in schools and families
- Support more well-being and mental health in society at large
ShareTree is a charitable entity, which means your tax deductible investment in our products and services
goes back into the community to further
character and culture development.
OTHER REGISTRATION INFORMATION
To access the online learning immediately, please purchase this package directly from the ShareTree website.
Have any questions? We're here for you.
You can become an AME member from $200.
This event may be cancelled by AME for any reason. AME is not responsible for incidental costs incurred by registrants.
AME/ShareTree may take photographs during events and may use those photographs for AME’s purposes.
DATE & TIME
Time Zone: Australia
10% DISCOUNT FOR THE AME NETWORK. Discount automatically applied at checkout.
Tuesday 21 February 2023
9.30 am - 11.30 am AEDT
Tuesday 21 February 2023
7.00 pm - 9.00 pm AEDT
HELP US PROMOTE!
Share this this event with your network!